Urban and rural health care organizations throughout the industry are working together to coordinate care for Medicare patients. Accountable Care Organization (ACO) programs were established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to help facilitate this cooperation.
Select a type of health care organization that would accept Medicare patients (e.g., family practice, hospital, urgent care, or nursing home).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that discusses the purpose of joining an ACO and the funding available through one. Include the following:
1. Describe the organization you selected and the general services that would be offered to Medicare patients.
2. Describe the types of ACOs recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
3. Evaluate industry dynamics that would influence your organization’s decision to participate in an ACO.
4. Identify the steps needed to participate in an ACO.
5. Justify participation in an ACO for your organization.
You can find ACO’s at this web site
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.