Choose two issues or challenges that the leaders of today’s health care organizations face. Select from among the following topics:
- Staff Shortage (Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Providers, Ancillary Services)
- Reorganization in Response to Merger or Consolidation of Services
- Layoffs as a Result of Declining Revenues
- Influx of Registry, Part-Time, and Temporary Contract Staff
- Poor Performance Outcomes Leading to a Reduction in Medicare Reimbursement Dollars
- Poor Job Satisfaction Rates Resulting in Turnover
You are the manager of an ancillary service department at a large, 500+ bed hospital. Develop a proposal (750-1,200 words) that is directed toward your staff, in which you address the following:
- Inform the staff of the two issues (from the topics provided) your organization is facing.
- Describe the impact of these issues on your department.
- Describe how improved communication, collaboration, and teamwork can improve conditions in your department.
- Identify at least two examples from the required or recommended readings of techniques found to foster inclusion and improve communication and collaboration.
- A minimum of three academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.