Throughout this course, you have been learning about the skills and attributes required by successful leaders. Now, you are to demonstrate what you have learned by developing a leadership presentation for your business concept managers. Based on your successful leadership skills and demonstrated ability, you have decided it is vital to your success to provide leadership training to your management team. Using what you have learned in this course, you are to prepare a presentation that you will deliver to the managers.
This week you will develop an outline of topics you wish to cover—your presentation will be completed in Week 6 and can be one of two forms:
- A PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 10 slides of content and title and reference slides. However, remember that PowerPoint tends to be in point form, and you want to be sure your thoughts, ideas, and examples are fully explained.
For this week, in a Word document attachment, submit an outline of the topics you plan to cover in your presentation. You should include the following headings:
- Cover page or slide
- Welcome – Identify what you, as the owner/CEO, believe are the most important qualities of leadership.
- Leadership Traits
- Leadership Techniques
- Purpose of Leadership Concepts
- Importance of Communication
- Roles of team members and team leaders
- Leadership techniques used when working with a culturally diverse staff
- Implementation of change within a department as a leader.
If you choose, you can submit a rough draft to the course facilitator by the due date for the outline to receive feedback on what you have completed so far on the project.
Post this assignment to the Week 5 Assignment 2 Dropbox. Be sure to cite sources.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Completed the project outline of topics for final project in a Word document.||
|Followed current MLA guidelines for writing style, citations, spelling, and grammar.||