Choose a health issue in which you are interested from, learn how public health professionals advocate for it, and discuss how their work relates to our guiding principles.
1. Identify your topic and discuss why you are interested in it.
2. State the name of the selected agency which advocates for your topic and assess its credibility.
3. Summarize the actions taken and recommended by the advocacy agency and discuss your level of interest in working there.
4. Discuss the health outcomes and health disparities that would occur if their advocacy work was not done and how they work to support health equity.
5. Describe how the agency supports our guiding principle of health as a human right.
6. Provide references for your sources (webpages) in correct APA style.
The post Preventing bullying of LGBTQIA youth appeared first on homework handlers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”